Date: 21 January 2015
Time: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Venue: The Furniture Makers Cambridge, 105 High Street, Cottenham, CB24 8SD
Is this you?
- Not completely sure who you are and what you really stand for any more?
- Do you find yourself with a wardrobe bursting at the seams, yet struggle with finding something to wear that you really like?
- Are you bored with your clothes and reach for the old favourites every time?
- Not sure how to do 'smart casual' at work or home, whilst still feeling like you?
We’ve all heard the phrase ‘life is not a dress rehearsal’ ...
Brand You is a workshop brought to you by Jill McCulloch of Coach You and Suzie Rice of Style Heaven, two passionate, non-judgemental women, who are dynamic but empathetic and challenging but kind. Brand You was born out of their passion to blend and share their skills and experience with women who are ready to become their confident, authentic selves.
Jill and Suzie are on a quest to reconnect women with who they really are, what they stand for and empower them to express that on the outside. This workshop is refreshingly different, interactive, hugely rewarding and fun.
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Discover your ‘brand attributes’ by uncovering your values (what’s really important to you on the inside) and to represent and reflect that brand on the outside.
- Identify how better to have your values show up more in both your personal life and work.
- Recognise the ‘gremlins’ (self-limiting beliefs) that may be holding you back and the tools to tame them.
- Have fun playing with and claiming back your true personalities (who you were before anyone trod on them) and inject them into how you want to look and express yourself.
Get Stuck in – Practical
You give yourself permission to explore your personalities by playing with putting an outfit together – using clothing, handbags, scarves and jewellery (yes girls, contain yourselves)!
This is a one day course for women that can take place in most organisations and also operates as an open course several times a year. For more information on in-house workshops contact email@example.com
To book your place, click the link below. You'll be taken to the Style Heaven website. Scroll to the bottom of the page to book.
A rowing addict, happily married with two girls at university and a teenage son. Familiar with juggling roles, priorities and people in business and at home.
Suzie Rice - Style Heaven
Image & Confidence Coach
A keen runner ... well more of a walker/light jogger really! Known for packing as much fun and activity into her life as humanly possible, with her family and friends.