Gain Clarity on your Vision, Goals and Road Map
- You have an idea you want to grow but are not sure how
- You find the team responding and firefighting rather than consciously pushing forward
- The organisation is doing OK but you have a hunch more is possible
- You want the team all on board and owning their role in the organisation's success
Time to Think
Bring your team together for a collaborative strategic planning course in which everyone has an equal input in the creation of the organisational strategy over a given time period. This provides a structured environment which allows:
- blue sky thinking
- cross discipline collaboration and inspiration
- interdepartmental contact, better understanding and rapport building
- team building
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Accurately express the organisation's positioning statement and core values.
- Fully understand and explain the strategic objective in the time frame discussed.
- Take ownership of their role in orchestrating the strategy and fulfilling allocated goals and targets.
- Understand what is required for them to support their individual teams in understanding and fulfilling the organisational expectations.
Make it Happen - ongoing coaching to provide accountability and motivation
All participants have access to a coach to support them on a regular basis (frequency decided by the organisation).
For more information on workshops contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaching organisational to empower, enable and support people to take responsibility for their role in taking the organisation forward. A sweep oar rowing addict, happily married with two career girls and a son at university.